[Mailman-Developers] Introduction

Abhilash Raj raj.abhilash1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:24:55 EST 2016

Hi Jasvir,

On 02/29/2016 11:25 AM, Jasvir Singh wrote:
> Hello everyone.
> I am Jasvir Singh Grewal, a graduate student from CSU Long Beach. I am
> feeling very excited to introduce myself on this mailing list. I have
> been working on open source technologies since 3 years. Last 2 years I
> have spent primarily working on Django and Python and it'll be a
> pleasure for me if I can use my skills for Mailman.

Thank you for taking out time to contribute to Mailman.

You can read more about how to get started on our GSoC wiki page[1].
Please just ignore the GSoC part, as right now it is the most
explanatory guide to getting started on the top of my mind. It also has
all the links to pages that you would need.

If you have questions please feel free to ask on this list or IRC.

[1]: http://wiki.list.org/x/17891941

--
thanks,
Abhilash Raj