[Mailman-Developers] help in testing

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Sun Jan 31 17:46:49 EST 2016

On Jan 30, 2016, at 08:49 PM, Aditya Divekar wrote:

>I have just started working on the mailman project. I am currently trying
>to solve Issue #186 and need help in testing, to check if my recommended
>fix is correct. any help would be appreciated.

There are some comments about manual testing in the issue, but for any branch
to land, it needs to have a test case that covers the new code.  There's lots
and lots of examples of both doctests and unittests, and I will try to add
some more useful information to the in-tree documentation.  If you're unable
to write a test for your branch, please indicate as such in your merge
request, and I will take a crack at it.  Note though that an MR without tests
can mean a delay in merging.

For now, see src/mailman/docs/START.rst and DEVELOP.rst.

Cheers,