[Mailman-Developers] Introductory Mail

Harshit Bansal harshitbansal2015 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 12:33:21 EST 2016

Hello everybody,
I am Harshit Bansal, a first year undergraduate student from Harcourt
Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur, looking to contribute to the
GNU Mailman project for the upcoming Google Summer of Code program.
I am very proficient in C and python. I also have a good grasp over
the concepts of cryptography. I also have an intermediate level of
experience in JavaScript.
Currently, I am going through the codebase, the mail archives and
documentation of GNU Mailman and trying to set up the development
environment for the GNU Mailman and finding some simple bugs to work
on.
Looking forward to contributing to GNU Mailman through this year's GSOC program.

Thanks,
Harshit Bansal,
B.Tech.(IT),
HBTI, Kanpur.