[Mailman-Developers] Facing error while building mailman

Anirudh Dahiya anirudhdahiya9 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 12:36:46 EST 2016

Hello
I was building Mailman 3.
The server is behind a proxy.
I was using Django 1.9.1 .
After fixing my /etc/environment file to set the correct proxy thing the
403 Forbidden error was resolved well.
Another thing I faced was the unsuported keyword used in django
render_to_string(template,context_instance=final_context) method. I
manually changed it to replace just the context_instance part with
context=final_context(checked django docs for that) and things worked out
fine after that. Its finally working now. I hope I can start contributing
soon!
Thanks for the guidance
Anirudh