[Mailman-Developers] Building mailman

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Jan 10 12:29:26 EST 2016

You should see <http://wiki.list.org/DOC/Mailman3> and
<https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman-bundler/>.

> I can't clone the repositories from gitlab. It gives me the following error:
> Permission denied (publickey).
> Please make sure you have the correct access rights
> and the repository exists.

The above error indicates you are using ssh to clone the repository from
gitlab but you haven't registered and provided an ssh public key on
gitlab. The easiest way around this is to use http instead.