[Mailman-Developers] GSoC 2016 wiki page now up!

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Wed Jan 6 00:20:29 EST 2016

Some of last year's page will totally be valid, for sure!  But there
have definitely been changes, and some old ideas that no one's gotten
excited about will likely be rotated out.

One big change is the switch to gitlab, which means some of our
instructions have to change and it even affects some of the projects
(there's one up there now for GitLab integration that used to be
described as primarily about GitHub integration!)

  Terri