[Mailman-Developers] Hi

Abhilash Raj raj.abhilash1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 12:15:50 EST 2016

Hi Saurav,

On 02/27/2016 11:04 PM, Saurav Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm Saurav Kumar, sophomore at Indian Institute of Technology (BHU)
> Varanasi. I have deep interest in contributing to open source software
> though i have no prior experience. I would love to have some one to guide
> me, I'm am very comfortable using Pyhton3 and thus wish to contribute to
> mailman-core. I have done a minor project on Flask and know a bit about
> using Django.

Welcome!

Stephen very recently answered this question on the list that you can
find here[1] in archives. You will also find link to the GSoC 2016 wiki
page in there where all the resources and getting started guides are linked.

If you have any more questions regarding setting up the dev environment
or anything else, please don't hesitate to ask questions here or our IRC
channel #mailman at freenode.

[1]:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-developers%40python.org/msg16122.html

--