[Mailman-Developers] GSoC 2016 Contribution

Abhilash Raj raj.abhilash1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 14:05:29 EST 2016

Hi Lakshman,

On 02/27/2016 10:52 AM, Lakshmanan Meiyappan wrote:
> Hi, I'm Lakshmanan, sophomore in Computer science and engineering. I love
> programming, and I love python and I would like to contribute to mailman
> project in this GSoC 16. I would be grateful if someone could guide me, as
> I'm a beginner. I'm hard worker and I can invest most of my time into this.
> It would be helpful if someone could help me in the process.

Welcome!

Stephen very recently answered this question on the list that you can
find here[1] in archives. You will also find link to the GSoC 2016 wiki
page in there where all the resources and getting started guides are linked.

[1]:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-developers%40python.org/msg16122.html

> Thank you,
>
> Lakshmanan meiyappan