[Mailman-Developers] Accessing the members of a list

Aditya Divekar adityadivekar03 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 08:39:27 EST 2016

Thanks for the help Harshit!
But I realized that I framed my question improperly. I used the above
command before too, but it raises an error -

CannotOverwriteExistingCassetteException: No match for the request
(<Request (POST)
http://localhost:9001/3.0/members/find?subscriber=%2Aexample.com%2A&list_id=foo.example.com&role=member>)
was found. Can't overwrite existing cassette
('/home/hp/postorius_aditya/src/postorius/tests/fixtures/vcr_cassettes/ListMembersTest.test_search_members_1.yaml')
in your current record mode ('once').

Is this error because the request is not present in test cases or is it
some other error?
Also, if it is a test case problem, can anyone suggest me how to change the
test case (or where I could read about how to go about it) to make the
build pass?

Thanks,
Aditya.