[Mailman-Developers] Accessing the members of a list

Aditya Divekar adityadivekar03 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 10:44:14 EST 2016

Hi,

This is in regard to postorius. Is there a way by which I can access all
the members of a list using its 'list_id' in the list.py file with/without
creating a new client?

The approach I tried was creating a client in the list.py file for this
purpose and calling on the 'members()' function from the Client class
defined in client.py. The doubt I had here is that the members() function
uses the self parameter to decide which list is being referred to. For
this, I think I need to pass the exact url to the list I wish to search for
as a parameter while creating the client and then call on the members()
function on it. Here, how do I figure out the url for this purpose?

Thanks!

Aditya