[Mailman-Developers] ARC module implementation [was: GSOC 2016]

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sat Feb 20 03:13:58 EST 2016

Aditya Divekar writes:

 > I have taken your suggestion, and started working on a separate
 > branch to generate the ams from the original dkimpy package.

Student applications will be opening shortly.  You should finish up
anything that is in your head but not in a file soon, and start
preparing your application.

We will want to see a reviewable patch on the tracker as part of that
application (it can be something trivial like a doc patch).  Exactly
what is required isn't set yet (most of us are also busy with PSF org
admin details as well as Mailman stuff), but it won't be related to
this project because this project is "too big" to seriously consider
reviewing soon.  And you don't have to worry about whether we get
around to actually merging it; it just has to be in good enough shape
to review.

The scheduling part is important, and you probably haven't done
anything like it before (scheduling a project you design is very
different from picking classes from a course catalog!)

Steve