[Mailman-Developers] Refried "SPAM" for GSoC 2016

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Tue Feb 9 21:45:16 EST 2016

Mark Sapiro writes:
 > On 02/09/2016 11:31 AM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
 > > (does Moin do ReST? the biggest annoyance was
 > > repeating links in several places)
 >
 > Yes it does.

Thanks for the confirmation!  I should have guessed that (and figured
out where to look for docs, it's in the editor's hints :-).

The more important questions are "would anybody be hindered in editing
pages if some pages were in ReST syntax and others in Moin?" and "is
there a significant constituency for ReST?"

I do think ReST is both more readable and more powerful, especially at
the scale of something like DEV/SPAM.  But the difference is negligible
for me for all other pages where I've looked at source (so far).