[Mailman-Developers] GSOC 2016

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Mon Feb 8 12:20:13 EST 2016

Aditya Divekar writes:

 > And I had previously mailed you directly, but I think I missed you
 > there. So I mailed it again here.

No, I've just been really busy with work, and a very bad cold,
sleeping about 2 hours/day more than usual.  I'll get back to you
tomorrow evening my time (it's 2am here now, and in the morning I have
other promises to keep).

You really should be a little more patient.  You don't have any
deadlines to meet this week (things would be way different if it were
48 hours to final proposal submission or 168 hours to a Google
"payday" deadline).  Also, in this community, if you wait a bit and I
don't answer, somebody else will step up.

And don't forget -- you get paid kilodollars if you get accepted.  All
we get is a T-shirt (and last year mine got lost in the mail ;-).