[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3.1 beta coming soon

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Tue Dec 13 00:38:52 EST 2016

On 2016-12-08 9:45 AM, Florian Fuchs wrote:
  you have a traceback somewhere? If you're logging in for the first
> time, it *might* have to do with allauth trying to verify your email
> address by sending you an confirmation email (which probably fails if
> you don't have smtp set up on your mac).
>
> If that's the case, we should probably try to catch this condition and
> display a useful error message instead of just letting it break.

The email *would* make sense, and would explain why I saw the error more
often associated with macs.  If that's the case it sounds like an error
that should be caught and explained.  I'll file a bug and dump the
traceback there.

  Terri