[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3.1 beta coming soon

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Sat Dec 10 03:52:09 EST 2016

On Dec 09, 2016, at 09:37 AM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

>I understand you need to feel comfortable about everything going into
>the core and this takes time and energy to review all the MRs, but I
>think it is pretty important to get the DMARC mitigations into the core.
>If there's anything I can do to help with this, let me know.
>
>I will rebase my branch again and possibly make one minor tweak, but I
>think it should be OK.

Thanks for pushing back on this Mark.  Obviously, I have a high degree of
trust in your work, but yeah, my compulsive behavior is showing through. ;)

Please do rebase and if you can, remilestone the MR to 3.1.  We'll get it in.

>I can also work on Postorius. Also in this vein I have a question.
>Should the DMARC settings be added to the Alter Messages tab in the List
>Settings view or would it be better to have a separate DMARC Mitigations
>tab.

My gut reaction is to add a separate DMARC Mitigations tab, but Florian and
Terri have final say I think.

Cheers,
-Barry