[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3.1 beta coming soon

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Sat Dec 3 20:25:24 EST 2016

On 2016-12-03 12:22 PM, Florian Fuchs wrote:
> I did some manual integration testing today
> (core+mailmanclient+postorius) which looked fine so far. I didn't get
> to test HyperKitty and the bundler though, so any help testing those
> would be very much appreciated. I will have some more time tomorrow.

I tried to do some testing based on these wiki instructions last weekend
https://wiki.list.org/HyperKitty/DevelopmentSetupGuide

and hit a "[Errno 61] Connection refused" issue when attempting to log
in to Postorius.  I suspect it might be an issue with the mac, since
googling for the error (it's a django one) seems to find a lot of people
on macs with problems, but I didn't manage to narrow it down more than
that to make a useful bug report.

I did set up a new linux install on another machine to work on next,
though, so I may have something else to say on that front tomorrow.

  Terri