[Mailman-Developers] wiki.list.org theme

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Thu Aug 18 00:22:41 EDT 2016

On 08/17/2016 10:58 PM, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> [...] Is there a way to preview the
> new theme?  When I go to wiki.list.org and look at my preferences, I'm using
> the 'mailman' theme.  There are other choices, but it's not clear to me if any
> of those are your new theme.

Sorry for the confusion.  I've just put a copy of the WIP theme on
https://wiki.list.org/ under the name "listorg" in the preferences.

I think it already looks better than the current "mailman" theme, but
does still need work.  Feedback is welcome. Perhaps
  https://gitlab.com/jimt/wikilistorg/issues
would be a good venue for discussion. Or ping jimt on IRC (Japanese hours).

Jim

--
Jim Tittsler     http://OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/