[Mailman-Developers] [Mailman-i18n] Translation of Mailman 3

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Wed Apr 20 22:47:44 EDT 2016

-i18n removed, I'm not subscribed.

Barry Warsaw writes:

 > We need a Mailman 3 translation champion, someone who understand
 > the technical and more importantly, social issues involved, and can
 > spend time and energy on helping bring a good story to fruition.
 > I'm happy to give wide latitude to the champion to help shape a
 > solution that works for us.  Maybe that's you Simon?

I can help somewhat, I know the technology, I have a "friend in the
business" (a lawyer buddy who's heavily invested in legal translation
software), I've been involved with the Mailman and Debian translation
communitiess in the past.  But right now I'm "busy as Barry", and for
the near future GSoC is going to sop up most of my Mailman time.

I'll subscribe to -i18n shortly.

Steve