[Mailman-Developers] Unable to commit changes from mailman shell to database

Anirudh Dahiya anirudhdahiya9 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 20:47:30 EDT 2016

Hi
I have been playing with mailman shell but upon creating objects like
domains and addresses, and subsequestly committing them to database by
calling transaction.commit() I am unable to see changes in the database(and
thus on Postorius)
The current approach I am taking towards committing transaction is first
creating a connection object by calling config.db.engine.connect()  . After
that, I am creating a transaction object by calling connection.begin() .
Finally after creating domain and address objects, I call
transaction.commit(),which executes succesfully, but I am unable to see
changes being reflected in the database.
Thanks
Anirudh Dahiya
(IRC spark)