[Mailman-Developers] Mozilla funding opportunity for Mailman work

Sumana Harihareswara sumanah at panix.com
Mon Oct 26 11:04:51 EDT 2015

Hi Cabal. I'm sorry that I've neglected Mailman so much for the past
several months; I've just registered for PyCon 2016 and will be
ramping up my participation especially leading up to that.

Mozilla
https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2015/10/23/mozilla-launches-open-source-su
pport-program/
has just announced that it wants to "identify up to 10 projects we
rely on and can fund in a thoughtful, meaningful way by December
12th". They use Mailman and if we can identify useful ways they can
spend that money to advance Mailman's development and usefulness to
them (e.g., paying for someone's time to get packaging or localization
to a better state), I'd be happy to take point on organizing that
proposal.

Again, regrets on my absence.
--
Sumana Harihareswara