[Mailman-Developers] substitution variables

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Wed Oct 7 05:49:19 CEST 2015

I've hacked per-post AES encryption of subscriber addresses into
Decorate.py so that I have a subscriber address identifier available for
situations where subscribers have lost redirections in force and can't
get headers to me.

Everything works, and I can use the substitution %(user_skey)s in the
footer, but I get a nasty warning on the Non-digest options page,
"Warning: The following illegal substitution variables were found in the
msg_footer string: user_skey".

Where in the code can I list this substitution variable so that it
doesn't throw this error on this page?

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "The only unchanging certainty
FMP Computer Services |    is the certainty of change"