[Mailman-Developers] mailman 3.0 roadmap, feature-parity with mailman 2.x and documentation

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Mon May 4 10:11:58 CEST 2015

>>> Is there a recommended server environment to run Mailman 3?
>> It should install and run on any *nix server that supports both Python
>> 2.7 and Python 3.0, an MTA capable of LMTP delivery to Mailman
>> (currently configurations for Postfix and Exim are provided) and a web
>> server compatible with Django.

In addition to what Mark said: I know we've tested it on Fedora (20 and
22, I think?) and I have a script for docker install that uses Ubuntu
14.04 that may work for other apt-based systems.

Incidentally, if anyone's interested in doing packaging for the Mailman
3.0 Suite pieces for some common distributions, I think that would be
really awesome.

  Terri