[Mailman-Developers] Fine grained subscription control, scaling, noise, relevancy, subscription rules, dynamic lists

Andrew Stuart andrew.stuart at supercoders.com.au
Mon Mar 30 04:55:22 CEST 2015

I wasn’t aware of MM2 topics.  MM2 topics looks interesting but I agree its implementation is cumbersome. I think somewhere in the intersection of nosy lists, dlists, topics and fine-grained-subscription controls is an elegant way to reduce noise and improve relevance and user experience. I’m hoping to circle back to all this some months down the track, no time to do anything on it now.

as