[Mailman-Developers] Regarding GSoC 2015

Aneesh Anil aaaanil1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 10:14:54 CET 2015

Hello Sir,
My name is Aneesh Anil, and I'm very much interested in contributing to
Mailman 3 project. But because I don't have any prior experience in any
real world projects I am confused as to what to select.
But since I have knowledge of javascript/html with python I think I would
do better if I started working on :
1) A Dashboard for Admins/Owners/Moderators ,or
2) Subscriber profile page
(Also taking in the fact that these are beginner friendly)
I also am working on increasing my knowledge of Django.

If you would be kind enough to suggest a project which would be better for
me to understand and actually grasp the real world coding concepts It will
be much appreciated.

Thanking You ,
Aneesh Anil