[Mailman-Developers] Javascript Client for Mailman

Ankush Sharma ankush.sharma.ece12 at iitbhu.ac.in
Thu Mar 26 07:22:49 CET 2015

Hello,

Well, thanks Stephen for adding and clarifying things. Actually, I have
also submitted a proposal on the same and have been doing a lot of research
work on this for the past few weeks. So, I added up on the callback stuff.
Actually, I felt that it would be lots of work if someone want to have a
entire postorius like thing for node as part of the GSoC project. So, for
the time focusing on the port will be the best thing. So, I agree with
Florian here.
As far as the reasons you have suggested for not commenting, I will go with
(c) option and the reason being I was lacking on the term "Student" but now
things are more clear :-)