[Mailman-Developers] GSoC 15 - Interested in contributing to Hyperkitty

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Tue Mar 24 05:01:26 CET 2015

On 2015-03-22 10:23 PM, David Udelson wrote:
> I'm interested in contributing to the Hyperkitty archiver. Specifically, it
> looks like some requested features for Hyperkitty include rss syndication
> for entire mailing lists/specific users/specific threads, and the ability
> to view entire threads as plaintext and download that plaintext. I have the
> following questions regarding these features:

I talked with David on IRC, but in case anyone else is wondering:

RSS feeds was a project a few years ago:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/details/google/gsoc2013/joanna/5831844033462272

I don't know offhand if the code was merged into upstream, but my
preference is as always to make use of code we have if we can, so RSS
feeds are maybe not going to make for a good hyperkitty project this year.

  Terri