[Mailman-Developers] Gsoc 2015 : A Dashboard for Admins/Owners/Moderators

Heshan Jayasinghe heshjayasinghe at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 21:05:40 CET 2015

Hi,
I am Heshan Jayasinghe.I am 2nd year undergraduate in University of Moratuwa,Srilanka.I am an Open source developer and i really like to contribute your company in this GSOC 2015.In my university i did several android base applications.and  noSQL (RDF) based web applications.i am good at in front end development in HTML java script and ajax

I am interested on your project "A Dashboard for Admins/Owners/Moderators".I read your Documentation given about these projectI want to know the path I should follow to contribute your company.

I am looking forward for your reply

regards,
Heshan Jayasinghe.