[Mailman-Developers] Queries related to list styles

prakhar joshi prakhar126 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 15:29:54 CET 2015

hi,
     I am queries related to project for GSOC'15 named "Improving list
styles" , as I have seen right now styles have been dependent on zope
interface. So do we have to remove the zope dependencies ? or We have to
work around to make a UI that can register the styles (that may not be a
good way) , I really need what are the intentions behind that project as
that will gonna help me in proceeding further for that project. Hoping for
reply.

Thanks,
Prakhar Joshi
DA-IICT,Gandhinagar