[Mailman-Developers] GSoC 2015 - Better handling of list styles

Alangi Derick alangiderick at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 17:05:30 CET 2015

        Hello, I already introduced myself on the mailing list. I am also
interested in working on Better handling of list styles project for
mailman. I have had a big problem on posting styles when organisations use
mailman and i understand the stress involved if a particular posting style
is set and users don't follow them in the list.
   This project has caught my attention and i want to execute this project
during the summer and i will like to discuss with the mentors of the
project so that we get started at once and begin the work.

Regards
Alangi Derick Ndimnain