[Mailman-Developers] GSOC 2015: Willingness to contribute

Aanand Shekhar Roy 2013001 at iiitdmj.ac.in
Fri Mar 6 06:51:26 CET 2015

Hi Umang,

I would suggest setting up mailman would be a good start
http://gnu-mailman.readthedocs.org/en/latest/src/mailman/docs/WebUIin5.html

and from there your can to jump beginner friendly bugs on launchpad.

To get a better insight into mailman system, you can also go through their
documentation.

https://pythonhosted.org/mailman/src/mailman/docs/START.html

If you get stuck you can contact someone at IRC also, at #mailman on
freenode.