[Mailman-Developers] GSOC 2015: Willingness to contribute

Umang Arora umang12168 at iiitd.ac.in
Thu Mar 5 20:27:21 CET 2015

Hello

I am Umang Arora, pursuing my Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science
Engineering from IIIT DELHI India. I am really interested in working on the
project titled “* A Dashboard for Admins/Owners/Moderators” *and*
“Subscriber profile pages” * under your idea page for GSOC 2015. I am
comfortable in c, c++, Java, Python, PHP, Ruby on Rails, MySQL etc. In past
I have worked on creating a HR management system for an organization which
actually involved features like profile pages and admin dashboard and was
developed in PHP and MySQL.

Apart from that I have worked on various web development and android
projects. At present I am working on a SaaS project and another SNMP based
occupancy management and analysis portal. You can go through my Github
profile for the same: https://github.com/umangarora.

For my proposal I would really love to get a head start from you guys. I
would really appreciate if any of you would guide me forward and let me
know about bugs to start from considering the projects I am interested in
and any other documentation I must go through while working on this project.

​​

*Umang Arora*
IIIT-Delhi <http://www.iiitd.ac.in/>