[Mailman-Developers] Error in postorius mailman settings page

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Mar 5 16:48:05 CET 2015

On 03/05/2015 05:05 AM, Ashish Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I start mailman server using mailman start. Suddenly it starts 6,7
> process and strange thing happens when I kill one of the process, It kills
> all of them. I have attached step-by-step screen-shots for better
> conclusion.

Everything in your screen shots is normal. You start the mastewr and it
in turn starts all the runners to process their various queues. You then
kill the master and it kills all its children.

If you killed a child instead, depending on the exact signal you sent,
the master would or would not restart it.