[Mailman-Developers] Error in postorius mailman settings page

Rashi Karanpuria 2013165 at iiitdmj.ac.in
Thu Mar 5 13:44:35 CET 2015

Hi ashish
No its not a bug. Probably there are more than one instances of mailman
running on your system (mailman start). Check for them using ps -ef | grep
mailman command on your terminal (if you are using linux) and sudo kill
those process ids'. Eg.process having id 12345 can be killed by using sudo
kill 12345

Regards
Rashi