[Mailman-Developers] GSOC 2015 :Mailman Client written in Javascript

Abhishek Kumar abhi170893 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 09:31:44 CET 2015

Hi,

Using the viurtualenv, i was able to complete the setup guide. But i am
required to login at http://localhost:8000/ and there is no option to
register. So i logged in using Mozilla persona. But even after that i am
not getting any options to create domains and list as described here
<http://mailman-bundler.readthedocs.org/en/latest/> . Also insatllation of
mailman-bundler <http://mailman-bundler.readthedocs.org/en/latest/> fails.
I tried examples given in
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman.client/trunk/view/head:/src/mailmanclient/docs/using.rst
 but they also raise error. What should i do here..? Did i miss any
installation or configuration step..?

--
Thanks,
Abhishek Kumar