[Mailman-Developers] Mailman setup : SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Vlad Shablinsky vladshablinsky at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:06:52 CET 2015

Hi, I'm Vlad Shablinsky. I study computer science in Belarusian State
University and I'm new to Mailman. I've been trying to set up Mailman but
got some errors.

Firstly, I'm running OS X 10.10.
I followed these steps:
1. http://wiki.list.org/DEV/Mac%20Mailman%20development%20setup%20guide
2.
http://wiki.list.org/DEV/A%205%20minute%20guide%20to%20get%20the%20Mailman%20web%20UI%20running

I can't setup Postorius and start the development server.
Here is the error that I have when I run `python setup.py develop` in the
postorius directory. (All the steps before seemed to be ok. At least I
could run `mailman start` and follow the mailman.client step).

  File
"/var/folders/ng/7d7b3z697tq28vn6j28b0hl80000gn/T/easy_install-02lngieo/oauth2-1.5.211/setup.py",
line 18
    print "unable to find version in %s" % (VERSIONFILE,)
                                       ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

More details here:
http://pastebin.com/39m7xGUW

Could you please guide me on this error?