[Mailman-Developers] GSoC 2015: We're in...

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Tue Mar 3 04:59:10 CET 2015

Wow!  Great news!  I didn't really expect this (I thought we'd be
under Python's umbrella again).

Congratulations to The Management (for those viewers just tuning in,
that's basically Terri and Florian, and Meflin "The Whip" [1] ;-) on
the GSoC side, and Barry "Mr. 3" and Mark "Mr. 2" on the development
side) for making us all look good!

Steve

Florian Fuchs writes:

 > just a quick FYI: Mailman has been accepted into GSoC 2015. \o/ Thanks
 > to everyone who contributed ideas and/or helped with wiki gardening!

Footnotes:
[1]  But I've forgotten his address.  terri, could you pass the kudos
on, undeserved as he will probably say they are?