[Mailman-Developers] GSOC 15 Interested in project Mailman client written in Javascript

Abhilash Raj raj.abhilash1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 05:26:47 CET 2015

Hi Kiran,

On 28 February 2015 at 14:42, kiran ps <pskirann at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm an Engineering student(computer science) pursuing my degree from
> Government Engineering College(Calicut University), Thrissur, India. I went
> through Mailman gsoc idea list.I'm interested in the project Mailman client
> written in Javascript.
> I have good skills in JavaScript, nodejs, angular, python.

Right now Mailman3 has only one REST Client which is written in python[1].
This project would involve creating something similar to it in JS.

You can get started with mailman by setting up a dev environment using the
docs and then try fixing some beginner friendly bugs. You can find links to
everything in the wiki page itself.

[1]: https://launchpad.net/mailman.client

--
thanks,