[Mailman-Developers] Update 2.1 - Functional Threads, Handler, Rule and Runner

Pranjal Yadav godricglow at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 15:48:05 CEST 2015

Hello all

I recently posted my "Pre-Mid-Term" report on my blog, here I would like to
mention few other details. Firstly I skipped week 3 from my timeline and
will
be going this week as per week 4. However I have successfully completed
most of work from week 5 to 10 so I have plenty of time to have your reviews
for the work till mid term. There will be no rush for the remaining work as
it
involves writing few tests and documentation. However I'm facing some issues
while calculating new recipients as per dlist preference but I think it
will be
solved in a day or two. I will need your reviews to modify/add to my work if
there is anything missing.

Blog : http://prany.github.io/dlist-pre-mid-term-report.html

--

*Pranjal Yadav*