[Mailman-Developers] The full Mailman 3 suite is now on GitLab

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Mon Jun 8 16:15:31 CEST 2015

Hi everyone.

Through Abhilash's diligent work, we've finally brought all Mailman 3
development under one group on GitLab.

https://gitlab.com/groups/mailman

This includes the Core, Postorius, HyperKitty, the client library, the
bundler, Postorius-standalone, documentation, and even the soon-to-be deployed
new website.

Please remember that Launchpad is still used for Mailman 2.1, and there are no
plans to move any of the project artifacts for that series.  All Mailman 3
issues, feature requests, merge requests, etc. for all other related projects
should be filed against the appropriate project on GitLab.

While we're at it, I'll also point out that Abhilash has pushed out a rtfd
site for the Mailman Suite, with pointers to the various sub-projects:

http://gnu-mailman.readthedocs.org/

Thanks Abhilash!

Cheers,
-Barry