[Mailman-Developers] html question

Danil Smirnov danil at smirnov.la
Sun Jun 7 14:22:48 CEST 2015

I've sent simple html-formatted message with image inside the body to
my Mailman 3 test list.

On "Held messages" page there is 'View' button and it was
disappointing that this feature
just show a source code of message (35 thousand lines because of image
attached).

When I approve the message it went to the archive but with no proper
html rendering also. The html was simple formatting and it become
attachment.html file which even cannot be opened in place, just
downloaded.

Are there any plans to show html messages nicely in 'View' feature and archives?

Thanks,
Danil