[Mailman-Developers] Update 2.0 - Creating threads to handle dynamic list

Pranjal Yadav godricglow at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 00:50:33 CEST 2015

After adding "dlist_enabled" attribute to mailing list object and adding
relevant
doctest and unittest, the most important part of the dlist project is
threads. I have
talked about all the details including introduction, implementation,
requirements
and the code in my blog. Its in initial stage so everything is not working
yet,
however I'm planning to finish this implementation along with tests by next
weekend.

I need your reviews on the blog to better understand problems  (if any) in
the
implementation. I'm also updating everything on daily basis in my gitlab
repo
which is also mentioned below along with the blog.

Blog: prany.github.io
code: giitlab.com/godricglow/mailman

PS: A lot of details regarding message table, member and subscription model
etc are missing from this blog and will be updated in the coming blog by
weekend.

--
cheers

*Pranjal Yadav (PranY)*