[Mailman-Developers] Migration from mailman2 to mailman3

Shivam Shukla shivams at one.com
Mon Jul 27 12:18:15 CEST 2015

Hi,

I want to install mailman3 and use it for all my mailing facilities.
Previously i was using mailman2. So i need to migrate all my mailman2
data to mailman3 for which i am not able to find any resource.

Although i read at few places that migration will be supported in
mailman3.1. Can anyone please provide more information if migration will
be supported in mailman3.1 and if it will be then at what time i can
expect that release?
Thanks