[Mailman-Developers] Is there a way to get list of server_owners from REST API?

Andrew Stuart andrew.stuart at supercoders.com.au
Sat Jul 11 06:38:30 CEST 2015

I don’t think I need it right now - I’m doing authorisation stuff and I think I always know the user in question.

But I can imagine that people writing applications might like to be able to get a complete list of people with server_owner rights, so it would be woth adding at some point.

Yes either at /users/server_owners or some endpoint relating to system/configuration/server_owners perhaps.

as

On 11 Jul 2015, at 2:24 pm, Barry Warsaw <barry at list.org> wrote:

On Jul 11, 2015, at 02:18 PM, Andrew Stuart wrote:

> Is there a way to get a list of all server_owners?

Not currently without iterating over all users.

Maybe there should be a resource like /users/server_owners?

That should be pretty easy to implement.

Cheers,