[Mailman-Developers] [GSOC'15] Mid term blog report

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Tue Jul 7 19:52:58 CEST 2015

On 2015-07-02 11:17 AM, Ankush Sharma wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have put up a blog post regarding my GSoC project *Mailman Client in
> JS. *Interested
> people can follow this link :
>
> http://black-perl.me/black-perl-gsoc-with-mailman-mid-term-report
>
> Expecting feedback from your side !

You mention that a bunch of the tests are failing due to code changes.
Is this something the rest of us can help you out on?  There's no
requirement in GSoC that you write and fix every single test personally,
and sometimes test fixes are tasks suitable for people who want a small,
self-contained contribution opportunity or a quick thing to do.  Would
these maybe be something like that, or would you need to understand your
code really deeply to work on the fixes?

  Terri