[Mailman-Developers] Regarding contribution to mailman

Tanu Hari Dixit tokencolour at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 20:25:10 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,
I am Tanu Hari Dixit, a third year student at Indian Institute of
Technology, Banaras Hindu University, India, studying Electronics
Engineering. I have a little experience of making an API( Application
Programming Interface) that works as a journey planner.  The API also
incorporated a client side coded in PyQt4. The back-end development was
done using Python, Flask and Beautiful Soup.
I wish to contribute to the wonderful foundation. I am new to open source
and would be highly obliged if someone guides me about how to begin.
Thanks!
Tanu Hari Dixit.