[Mailman-Developers] How can I run the REST tests against live servers?

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Wed Jan 21 16:57:04 CET 2015

On Jan 22, 2015, at 12:02 AM, Andrew Stuart wrote:

>Barry - would you like the authenticating proxy to be part of Mailman core or
>a third party project?

For now, I think it should not be distributed as part of core.  Maybe after
the 3.0 release.  The code could still be donated to the FSF and managed under
the GNU Mailman project in a separate source repository.  That's kind of your
call; let me know if you'd like to do that.

>It’s close to being functionally operational (which is to say working but in
>a raw state).

Very cool.  Thanks for working on this important piece.

Cheers,