[Mailman-Developers] GSoC 2015 aspirant: Github/development tools integration

Aanand Shekhar Roy 2013001 at iiitdmj.ac.in
Sat Feb 28 19:34:54 CET 2015

Hi Karan,

I would suggest setting up mailman would be a good start
and from there your can to jump beginner friendly bugs on launchpad.

To get a better insight into mailman system, you can also go through their
documentation

http://wiki.list.org/DEV/A%205%20minute%20guide%20to%20get%20the%20Mailman%20web%20UI%20running

https://pythonhosted.org/mailman/src/mailman/docs/START.html

If you get stuck you can contact someone at IRC also, at #mailman on
freenode.