[Mailman-Developers] Postorius test debugging problem : tests_forms.py

Pranjal Yadav godricglow at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 16:09:47 CET 2015

Hi Abhilash,

Thanks for your help. I read that we need to define methods as
clean_<fieldname> however I missed
I was cleaning multiple fields. For the listname method it works the way
you told me but I tried something
similar ( http://pastebin.com/p40A19hU ) and it didn't work. If you could
tell me why is that?

Also I'm still puzzled when I run
tox -e py27-django1.7 -- postorius.tests.test_forms.UserNewTest
tox -e py27-django1.7 -- postorius.tests.test_forms.ListNewTest
tox -e py27-django1.7 -- postorius.tests.test_forms.DomainNewTest

output : Ran 0 tests in 0.001s

But after running this
tox -e py27-django1.7 -- postorius.tests.test_forms

output : Ran 11 tests in 0.015s

--

*Pranjal Yadav*

*IIT Kharagpur*