[Mailman-Developers] Redesign of List.org

Athyuttam Reddy athyuttamre at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 07:48:55 CET 2015

Hello all,

I’m a student of computer science and design at Brown University. Having recently worked with Mailman setup, I’ve also been following the developer conversations.

I notice that on the to-do list, one of the entries is:

"Update visual style and information architecture of list.org and the wiki to feel more unified, be more navigable, and present a modern appearance”

How can I contribute to the redesign? I’d love to work alongside anyone already taking the lead on this, and put my branding + UI/UX experience to use.

Sorry if this wasn’t the best way to post this request, but thanks very much in advance.

Best,
Atty Eleti