[Mailman-Developers] Plug-in Ideas for Gsoc 2015

Aanand Shekhar Roy 2013001 at iiitdmj.ac.in
Fri Feb 20 16:25:25 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

We had discussed few plug-in ideas here among which following were found
to be suitable:

1.Automoderation system for limiting post - Fexible automoderation system.
Lot of moderators (and even more subscribers!) who would love to have long
threads throttled (the first 10 messages delivered immediately, the next
10 with 3 hours delay, the next 10 with 6 hours delay, and after that
doubling delay every 10 posts.

2.Asking for confirmation if a member's post include confidential
information.

3.Timed vacations, allowing a user to postpone or discard emails on some
lists for a
certain number of days or weeks.

So,I wish to ask can we put (1) and (3) on mailman wiki page of idea list
for Gsoc'15.

Among all ideas that have been accepted and discussed,I am interested in
the following:

The three mentioned above along with Banned word list as mentioned on the
wiki.